Day Seven: St. Vincent and Grenada

By this point, answering the question "list countries visited in the last 6 months" on the customs form is getting confusing! First we flew into St. Vincent, Grenadines. We only stopped for a few hours, so I didn't see much beyond the airport. I did, however, talk to a local police man about the area, while drooling over his motorcycle! After that, we flew into Grenada. The hotel was a beautiful resort right on the beach called Spice Island Beach Resort. I did a little snorkeling then pool swimming. This is definitely a place I would visit again on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you sure have stirred-up some great memories for me...I was Exec-Chef at that resort ('95-'97), and had some great times...way back then it seemed like i was living on Gilligan's Isle (pre-internet) and contact with the outside world was like awaiting a message in a bottle on the surf...oh yeah...but... "WHAT SURF THAT WAS!"

    ReplyDelete